You don’t need to be home to let your cleaner into the unit. Some neighbors leave a spare key/key fob with the concierge and the cleaner returns it when finished cleaning. Other neighbors choose to have the concierge let the cleaner into the apartment and have the concierge lock up after the cleaner finishes. Adding Lapa Lopa to your guest list/access authorization list can help expedite the process.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact Lapa Lopa?
- Bad Weather Policy
- What cleaning supplies does my cleaner use? / Do I have to provide cleaning supplies?
- What’s included in my service? / What gets cleaned? / Why didn’t my cleaner make the bed?
- I need to change how the cleaner gets into my place. Where do I change that?
- Conditions That Could Impact Your Cleaning Schedule
- How do I cancel my service?
- My cleaner didn’t show up! What do I do?
- My cleaner came and I am less than impressed. Who do I contact?